Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

According to a 2008 article in the Journal of Environmental Health, there is no specific test for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, but the diagnosis can be made based on the patient’s history. Patients react to airborne allergies, food sensitivities,and chemicals of many kinds. This was reported by McClatchy Newspapers and printed in the Lima (Ohio) News on 2/24/09. Typically and tragically, conventional allergists do not accept this diagnosis,and patients with the condition continue to suffer needlessly. Integrative techniques to desensitize and normalize the immune system are available. Help is available if patients go to the right source.

To find a doctor who treats MCS, (click here) -American Academeny of Environmental Medicine

For more information contact the (click here) -Lima News for 2/24/09.

1 comment:

Voyager91 said...

Bravo to you Dr Chappell for caring about the people everyone else dismisses. My doctor acted like I had lost my mind when I told him I was having an allergic reaction to most any chemical I come in contact with. It got so bad I was afraid to go shopping or any where else in public.
I am now seeing Dr Chappell and have every confidence he can help me. Not only does he not treat me like I am crazy, he gave me options for treatment were no one else did.

Thank you Dr Chappell.